Friday, June 6, 2008

Mix-&-Match Potato Dinners

Here's a recipe I really like to make. I make a double batch using one pound of hamburger, then freeze one and bake the other. It keeps in the freezer for 3 weeks, and each recipe is good for 2-3 people. I got this recipe from Kraft.

Mix-and-Match Potato Dinners


1. Mix 2 cups frozen hashbrowns and a handful of shredded cheddar cheese in a 9x13inch baking dish

2. Layer with 1 cup each of cooked meat, your favorite sliced veggies, and sauce. Sprinkle with more cheese.

3. Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.

Here are the combos Kraft suggests:
boneless skinless chicken breasts with onions and peppers, and barbecue sauce
ground beef with corn and green onions, and salsa
pepperoni with mushrooms and onions, and pizza sauce
meatless with broccoli, zucchini, and peppers, and canned tomatoes.

I prefer the ground beef with mixed frozen veggies and salsa myself.

No comments: