Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

So, here's another new one I wanted to try in my Kraft magazine. I did this one halfers as well, and it worked pretty good. That just means I now have half a bag of stovetop to use up later... lol. And sorry I didn't get a pic of the casserole right out of the oven... hubby was so excited to eat that he dished it out before I had a chance, lol.

Bruschetta Chicken Bake


Ingredients
1 can (19 fluid oz or 540mL) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg (120g) Stove Top stuffing mix for Chicken
2 cloves garlic (I just used a bit of garlic powder)
1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1. Heat oven to 400F. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, and garlic until stuffing is moistened.
2. Layer chicken, basil, cheese, and stuffing in a 13x9 inch or 3L baking dish.
3. Bake 30minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenny Tansley said...

I am totally trying this!